Dumb post to the Stargardts Facebook group

Glenn glennervin at cableone.net
Fri May 10 13:49:03 EDT 2013

I think that the two spaces started going away with texting, where you want
to use all the characters available.
I still do the double space, because I feel it is proper.
My mom still uses the small letter L for representing the #1, which is a
hold-over from typewriter days.  Nobody visual would notice the difference,
but screenreaders sure do.
I thought she made a mistake when I first noticed this in a message she
sent, and when it happened again, I realized what she was doing.
Glenn