Switching to Linux

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu May 9 16:32:16 EDT 2013

indeed it did, with many on the main debian list strongly recommending that
you upgrade only if you must.  Debian 7 has issues for many.
As for the source question on this thread.  Do your homework in advance
and be very very sure 1, what you desire to do in Linux and cannot
effortlessly do with whatever you are using now can actually be done with
the distribution .
and, 2, be very sure you can access the total tools and usability things
you will require.
Personally I remain amazed at how complex something with so many hands
remains. but that is just my opinion.
Karen