Switching to Linux

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Thu May 9 13:04:47 EDT 2013

I think today, squeeze is still debian's stable version. For squeeze,
you need a hardware synth. For wheezy, you press the S key and it speaks
with software speech. You can still do an install with your hardware
synth with wheezy. I put wheezy on a server about a month ago figuring
it would be moved to stable soon.