Switching to Linux

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu May 9 12:24:27 EDT 2013

I've been a little out of the loop for a while. Quite a while, as it happens. How does one do a talking Debian stable install these days? Serial synth required, or does speak happen somehow?

I haven't actually done a Debian install in something like 5 years, probably. Maybe more. I really need to get my hand back in this stuff.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY