the direction of speakup

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed May 8 21:53:12 EDT 2013

The explanation for why I've had so little trouble may be that I am pretty much a plain debian user. All my machines have either debian stable or debiantesting. I haven't had much trouble. I haven't tried vinux or ubuntu lately but I never got orca working well when I tried them in the past. When I need a live CD, I use grml and speakup.
But there is no way I'd switch to linux full time if I couldn't use orca.