the direction of speakup

Devon Stewart devonst17 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 13:14:20 EDT 2013

I guess including Speakup in the initrd would solve this? Modules that are loaded in the initrd are maintained when booting the rest of the system, as far as I know, so once speakup is started everything should speak from boot.

-Devon

May 8, 2013 9:45、"Martin G. McCormick" <martin at server1.shellworld.net> のメッセージ: