Any News on cut-and-paste bug?

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Thu May 2 01:37:03 EDT 2013

Kirk Reiser  <speakup at linux-speakup.org> wrote:

>Without new blood interested in taking speakup further, you may very
>well be correct.

What is the required background for this sort of work?

Knowledge of C, algorithms and data structures, kernel design/programming,
and a lot of software development experience would seem to be the recipe.

I don't qualify but I am working to improve my background in order to
contribute to more accessibility-related projects.

With apologies if I'm taking the thread in an undesired direction.