Any News on cut-and-paste bug?

Brandon McGinty-Carroll bmmcginty at bmcginty.hopto.org
Wed May 1 12:26:51 EDT 2013

I'll join you all.
I would like to get a handle on the code and what it's doing, perhaps figure out where speakup hooks the kernel, and disassociate the rest of the code from those points.
Further, having some documentation in the code (well, considerably more than that is there now), would be quite helpful, even if the current design stays.

Brandon McGinty-Carroll