Any News on cut-and-paste bug?

Kirk Reiser kirk at reisers.ca
Wed May 1 12:12:46 EDT 2013

On Wed, 1 May 2013, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> s/willing/having time/

Um, not having time translates to not finding time which translates to
not willing. You can't invalidate the point by playing samantics
games.

However, I don't think you need to feel guilty about not getting
around to this rewrite.  It is not your responsibility afterall. It
isn't anyones responsibility.

My point still stands that until someone is willing to take on the
task and do it, it ain't gonna happin'.

I will straight out say unless others are willing to get involved and
help do the work, I'm no longer interested.

--
Well that's it then, colour me gone!