Any News on cut-and-paste bug?

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Wed May 1 12:09:43 EDT 2013

I wonder if that error code is trying to tell us something -- I do know
if I try to use the soft synth with that patch installed, it crashes,
presumably because its trying to release a null pointer or something.

I also saw on the serial list, some kinf of call to platform register
(not exactly sure of the name), so I wonder if these are the right calls
anymore?