Extended ASCII Characters

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sun Mar 31 23:15:42 EDT 2013

Mostly, I was just doing reading punc because when I tested, I was
using the read line command to speak the line so I am attributing that
to read_punc.  I could change them both next time I test this but I
think I would experience the same issues.  I wonder if there is
anything at all in Speakup that can alter this.  I might have to
tinker with a dictionary in espeak or something.