Red Hat Enterprise 6.2

Amanda Rush amanda at customerservant.com
Fri Mar 29 11:46:47 EDT 2013

The whole thing is completely frustrating and ridiculous. This is Linux
we're talking about. There are perfectly acceptable ways to handle this
and make it accessible. Alow people to do the cert tasks and curriculum
tasks via SSH. Give us another way to run the grading scripts without
having to use Elinks since that doesn't work with the updated, modern
button on the page so we end up having to have sighted assistance to do
all the labs because the grading is time-sensitive. Sorry, I don't mean to
go off on this list, but this is something I fought with for three years
until I finally had to quit because this stuff was effecting my GPA thanks
to not being able to take the Redhat courses, which meant I couldn't take
the cert, which meant I couldn't pass the classes I needed to get to the
next step of earning my degree in IT. Not that the degree was what I was
looking for, but I kept hitting brick walls, and it got to the point where
the finances ran out and I could no longer continue. So yeah, I'm bitter.
And I'm especially so because there's absolutely no reason why it has to
be this way.