Red Hat Enterprise 6.2

Kelly Prescott kprescott at coolip.net
Fri Mar 29 09:29:46 EDT 2013

I tried to do RHCE certification way back in the earliest days when they
made it available, and they flat told me that it was not possible and they
wouldn't even adapt the training so I could take it.
I see there attitude has not changed.
I am not sure of the real value of the cert in any case unless your
employer specifically requires it.
You might try the LPI certifications at www.lpi.org
The advantage is they are vendor neutral and they still cover all
necessary skills.
When I asked them about adapting, they were inthusiastic about doing it
and asked me what we could come up with to make it work for me.
I was down sized soon after starting that conversation, but I think they
might be more willing to help.

-- Kelly Prescott