Red Hat Enterprise 6.2

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Fri Mar 29 02:16:15 EDT 2013

Sean Murphy  <speakup at linux-speakup.org> wrote:

>I am going to prep for the Red Hat Admin certifications. I need to know if what screen reader is available on the console? Speakup you have to compile into the Kernel. So I am not sure if this can be
>done or not. Any suggestions on how to get this console to work?

I don't know, but have you contacted Red Hat about it? It's their
certification, after all, hence in their business interests to ensure it's
accessible to you. there might also be legal implications depending on the
laws in force in your country.

I am sure that others on this list will have advice to offer, but I think
raising the issue with Red Hat would be a very good idea not only for you but
for the benefit of others with access needs.