Suitable mobile device for Linux

Pia pmikeal at comcast.net
Thu Mar 21 12:29:45 EDT 2013

Are there any terminal software packages for android that could talk with
speakup from the commandline?  I know they would have to be an actual
terminal and not a graphical terminal simulator and so am assuming that
none of the terminals or shells you can download for adroit would work,
but am just wondering if you have ever tried speakup with android with any
shell or other environment or software and gotten it to work at all?  This
is defiantly something I would be interested in if it is possible.