twidge Bad Response 410 ?

pj at pjb.com.au pj at pjb.com.au
Fri Jun 28 20:39:03 EDT 2013

Greetings.

I'm using the twidge package on debian wheezy,
and for a couple of weeks now everything has been failing:

  prompt> twidge lsrecent -asu
  twidge: user error (Bad response: 410)

Not very helpful.  But I can still use twitter
through iceweasel or chromium, so the account is still there.

I waited a bit, assuming twitter had changed the A P I
and there would soon be a twidge update, but nothing yet.
Are others having this problem ?

Regards,  Peter Billam

http://www.pjb.com.au      pj at pjb.com.au     (03) 6278 9410
"Follow the charge, not the particle."  --  Richard Feynman
 from The Theory of Positrons, Physical Review, 1949