reccommended email client with speakup

Mike Ray mike at raspberryvi.org
Fri Jun 28 18:25:17 EDT 2013

Don,

Not strictly SpeakUp, but you could try installing Emacspeak and use the
gnus package (part of Emacs by default).  It will do multiple POP and
IMAP mail accounts, RSS feeds and NNTP.

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer

Don't just sit there, learn something

Interested in accessibility on the Raspberry Pi?
Visit: http://www.raspberryvi.org/

 From where you can join our mailing list for visually-impaired Pi hackers