debian wheezy question

acollins at icsmail.net acollins at icsmail.net
Wed Jun 26 02:14:00 EDT 2013

Hi Greg.  I don't know about switching architectures, but I do know that
if you plan to run gnome and speakup, pulseaudio will screw with speakup
and make it crash, unless you disable pulseaudio, which willprobably
make orca unusable.  It seems the the gnome folks have this idea that
everyone wants to use pulseaudio, even though it breaks things.

Yep, you guessed it, Gene is pissed!