need some accessible command-line tools

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Wed Jun 19 17:39:42 EDT 2013

Hi Don,

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 02:23:51PM -0700, Don Raikes wrote:
> 1.       Pdf to text/html conversion (found pdftohtml, but not pdftotext).

On my debian squeeze system, pdftotext is in the poppler-utils package.

> 3.       Text-based network management tool.

I think /etc/network/interfaces, if-up/if-down and associated packages
do a good job here. Is there specific network functionality you have
in mind not covered by what debian uses by default?

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn..net
gpg public key: http://www.gregn..net/pubkey.asc