OT - IMAP mail server with trash folder?

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Tue Jun 18 10:17:08 EDT 2013

Hi,

Sorry for this whole off-topic thread. I didn't really want to switch
from Sendmail, so I just installed the Courier auth daemon and the
Courier IMAP server. Everything's working, but it isn't sending mail to
trash when I delete it, either with PopPeeper or with Thunderbird set as
an IMAP client. There's a trash folder there, but nothing's there. I've
set all the settings to enable the feature where expunged mail goes to
the trash folder.
Any thoughts?
Thanks.
Jayson