wb web browser

Doug Smith savant-technopath at cyber-wizard.com
Tue Jun 4 18:17:12 EDT 2013

Ok, we're headed in the right direction here.  What are you calling mainstreaming our software.  If this means using a gui, I don't want to continue
doing this.  I hope to get back to the cli only.

I heard someone tell me that "we have had the command line since day 1 and we have been trying to get away from it since day 2." If this is the case,
I have been trying to get back to it since day 2.5.  I just like the command line better.  It's more natural to me and it's more like how you should
use a computer.  Just tell it what you want it to do and it will do it.  No tabbing, shift tabbing, alt tabbing and control-f ing to get the computer
to do what one wants it to do.

This is one of the most wonderful things I have heard yet.  I hope some day to have the choice to use my computer with only a command line interface
and still have the access I have to the same information everyone else does.  The only other thing I can think of is to try to get some space on a
machine somewhere and build a program that will fetch the desired content from a site, run all the scripting and prepare the multimedia that's in it,
and send it to the browser.

I never have used windows a day in my life, so I don't know how browsers on there handle content.

Thanks for the info, I have to get ready to go to Bible school right now, but I would like to hear more about this as soon as possible.

Thank you.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology