wb web browser

Kirk Reiser kirk at reisers.ca
Tue Jun 4 17:20:53 EDT 2013

On Tue, 4 Jun 2013, Don Raikes wrote:

so knowing that I should include gnome/gdm and then install Clifox is good to know.

You currently only need to have xvfb installed along with python to
use clifox. The installation script will pull down and install the
most recent nightly build of firefox.

added to the list.

Well that's it then, colour me gone!