does anyone have a recent copy of the synths-documentation directory from the speakup ftp site?

Nick Stockton nstockton at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 18:52:53 EDT 2013

Hello all,
It appears that anonymous ftp access is no longer available for
ftp.linux-speakup.org, and I've tried in vain to find a working mirror
of the content.  Would anyone happen to have a recent copy of the
"synths-documentation" directory under "pub/linux/goodies"?  If so, I
would be very grateful to get a copy, as that was the most complete
source of reference materials for writing hardware speech synthesizer
drivers on line.
Thanks very much

Nick Stockton