no speech in talkingArch cd

Al Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Mon Jun 3 17:37:22 EDT 2013

Greetings!

I use a command like this for amixer, if memory serves:

amixer -c 0 sset Master 100%

I think the "-c 0" is for the soundcard to use.  There may be another
dash before "sset" (set with an extra s).  I think I added "playback"
after Master when I last did this.  I think I also need to capitalize
the M in Master.

hth
Al