vibe, a line-editor with vi-compatible keystrokes

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Jul 31 14:15:43 EDT 2013

Yes, it's ncurses and takes the entire screen. However, I don't
experience the same consequence you express as a result. I'm not hearing
voluminous garbage and I'm definitely using Speakup as my screen reader
and only interface.

Can you say more about the voluminous garbage? And perhaps about what
you're looking for when you say "what's been happening?"

I'm all for improved tools, and I'm all for people having options. I'm
just puzzled, because I'm fairly picky about my interfaces.

Janina