UNS: instructions for doing an eyes-free install of chromevox on Linux

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Jul 31 11:24:47 EDT 2013

Now that I've worked with this for awhile, I'm reminded there was one
additional step when a Google person set this up for me some years ago.

Because Chrome is self-voicing with Chrome Vox, Orca (and
Speech-Dispatcher/Espeak) should be disabled while Chrome has focus.

I regret I don't know how to set that up. May have to take this to the
Orca list, unless someone here knows?

Janina