vibe, a line-editor with vi-compatible keystrokes

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Wed Jul 31 02:26:25 EDT 2013

Hi

But  if the screen reader and ncurses do not fit together would it be
better to fix  one screen reader than re-invent the wheel N times?

My screen reader reads  the /dev/vcsa device to find out what is in the
screen and even when it reads directly output to the screen  it ignores
all control and cursor movement sequences.

No  other problems than when the screen is updated  it reads sometimes the
updated line instead of cursor line.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672