vibe, a line-editor with vi-compatible keystrokes

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Jul 31 00:49:56 EDT 2013

Hmmm, but one can do this all in vim already. OK, I confess, I didn't
check every keystroke you mention, but I'm certainly using b w j k r x i
a o O I and a host more all the time.

I did have trouble when my font was set for utf8. It's back to iso
8859-1 now. I'm thinking of trying -15 again, as I did find a cheat
sheet for that recently.

Janina