OT: kernel oops

Don Raikes don.raikes at oracle.com
Fri Jul 19 02:07:09 EDT 2013

I agree that a good knowledge of c is a prerequisite for this kind of programming, but this is my first semester in theis masters program, and they threw us into the deep end pretty quickly.

I had a c class about 8 years ago and have forgotten a lot of it.
I am also taking a c++ class this summer, but it isn't getting into any of this stuff yet.