twidge Bad Response 410 ?

pj at pjb.com.au pj at pjb.com.au
Tue Jul 16 04:03:28 EDT 2013

Jason White wrote:
> aptitude build-dep twidge

That didn't work because there is no twidge source package :-(

> So I've tried ttytter:  http://www.floodgap.com/software/ttytter/
> but so far when trying to authorise it, I'm just getting
> unable to fetch token.

The authorisation using iceweasel failed three times,
but it did work first time using chromium :-)
So now I'm trying to get used to ttytter.
I find it a bit wild but I'll get used to it eventually.
There's no  man ttytter  or  perldoc ttytter, for example,
and if you type "help" that just tweets "help"
you should have typed "/help" ...

Regards,  Peter Billam

http://www.pjb.com.au      pj at pjb.com.au     (03) 6278 9410
"Follow the charge, not the particle."  --  Richard Feynman
 from The Theory of Positrons, Physical Review, 1949