learning emacs

Liz Hare doggene at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 24 12:41:31 EST 2013

Emacspeak does some cool custom stuff for Emacs, like when you arrow
down through a directory, it reads just the file name unless you ask for
all the permissions and other data about the file. Unfortunately, it
doesn't work well with ESS (Emacs Speaks Statistics) which provides an
environment within Emacas for interacting with statistical software like R.

Liz Hare PhD
Dog Genetics LLC
doggene at earthlink.net
http://www.doggenetics.com