latex:accessible math

Scott D. Henning shenning at durango.net
Wed Jan 23 20:02:33 EST 2013

Hello,

The response about LaTex from Liz is right on. I actually use LaTex
often for work that might be done in Word, once you get over the first
hump to learn it and get some templates built, it is easy to re use
them.  Since I am only legally blind, I can tell the output is really
good and you are less likely to "break" the document in LaTex than a
word processor that takes any keystroke or mouse move as a command.

If I can help, let me know. I do have some templates I could send and
you could run them thru your LaTex and check if they work. They work on mine

Scott

--
Scott D. Henning
Architectural Audio Design