Raspberry PI case again

Jason Miller hobbgoblin79 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 18:34:06 EST 2013

Hello,

They don't get all that hot really, but it also depends on what you are
doing with them. I've run mine for days on end, probably around a week
at a time without reboot or shutdown, and grabbed it holding it in my
hand with no case, and there's almost no real heat.

Also, there is a list for blind/VI raspberry pi users on freelists.org.
I don't have the webaddress but the users list is at:
raspberry-vi at freelists.org

Sorry, hope this isn't a no no, but figured I could help move some of the RPI traffic there.

Jason Miller
Vinux PR Coordinator