creating a speakup cli cd

Don Raikes DON.RAIKES at ORACLE.COM
Mon Feb 11 17:28:40 EST 2013

Greg,

Can you contact me off-list <don.raikes at oracle.com> ?

I would like to understand what these packages would be used for, and how best to configure openswan since it seems to require some configuration before it can be used.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregory Nowak [mailto:greg at gregn.net]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 1:12 PM
To: Speakup is a screen review system for Linux.
Subject: Re: creating a speakup cli cd

Speaking of live cd's, I haven't yet come across one containing ndiswrapper, openswan/strongswan, and possibly an l2tp daemon, xl2tpd  comes to mind. Oh yes, one that contains speakup too, in addition to software speech preferably. If someone knows of such a beast, please do tell.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1