creating a speakup cli cd

Don Raikes DON.RAIKES at ORACLE.COM
Mon Feb 11 16:45:59 EST 2013

Greg,

Send me a list of the packages you think would be useful, and I will see about including them on my live cd.

I hope to have my first version of the cd this week (provided I don't run into any huge issues).
-----Original Message-----
From: Gregory Nowak [mailto:greg at gregn.net]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 2:33 PM
To: Speakup is a screen review system for Linux.
Subject: Re: creating a speakup cli cd

I believe I can justify including at least the first two, if not all of them. What's the best place to do that, the grml users mailing list? I hope they wouldn't come back with something along the lines of we won't do it, because no one else does.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1