creating a speakup cli cd

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Mon Feb 11 15:44:47 EST 2013

I don't know what those packages do (even after listening to the
apt-cache description). But if you can justify them being on a rescue
disk, the grml people would probably be willing to include them.  They
won't just include any package someone might need just because they need
it. But if you can give a good reason for these packages being on a
rescue disk, they will probably be willing to add them.