tentatively looking for a new maintainer for my Talking Arch CD

Deedra Waters deedra at the-brannons.com
Sat Dec 28 19:14:56 EST 2013

I'd just like to say here that  this was the cd i used while getting
back into linux after a couple year absence because of school. I found
the talking arch cd to be a life saver because i had issues getting
others to boot and talk. I'd really hate to see it die eventually. I'd
volonteer to take it over but i dont have the time to. I'm just saying
though it's a useful tool that could use a good maintainer.

--
Website: http://deedra.the-brannons.com
blog: http://deedra.the-brannons.com/blog