tentatively looking for a new maintainer for my Talking Arch CD

Chris Brannon chris at the-brannons.com
Sat Dec 28 18:33:24 EST 2013

Hi all,
I moved away from Arch some time ago, and I'm not really interested in
working on this any more.  If I could find someone who uses Arch,
really knows their stuff, and is interested in maintaining Talking Arch,
it would be in much better hands than mine.  If you're interested,
please write me off-list.  I will probably want to give you a short
interview via IRC / IM or phone, just to be sure that it is in capable
hands.  Also, if you don't have your own hosting space, I'm still
willing to provide hosting.

Happy Holidays,
-- Chris