some semi technical questions

Rob Hudson captinlogic at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 13:21:59 EST 2013

Irssi already does that. What I am working on is better channel and message
level control for what you hear, not what is displayed.
For instance, with this script, you will be able to monitor more than one
channel at once, without having to pin windows to each other, eg.
/join -window #channel
You will also have the ability to turn off windows, disable speech entirely
without turning off speakup, have long url's shortened *ever seen an ebay
link?) and a few other nifty things. You