6-dot input system for command line linux

Doug Smith savant-technopath at cyber-wizard.com
Fri Dec 13 16:26:41 EST 2013

Hi, folks.  Recently I have decided to tech up my braille.  Since I live here, and share a room with another person, I don't have room to store a big
amount of paper-based braille.  I have installed liblouis and friends on my command line debian system and I am wondering how I can get a 6-dot input
system so that I can use the keys on my keyboard to write braille on my system.

If there are any programs available with liblouis and friends, including brltty, I would like to know how I can get my keyboard to work both ways,
standard keyboarding and braille.

Thanks.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology