gentoo

deedra at the-brannons.com deedra at the-brannons.com
Tue Dec 10 23:44:28 EST 2013

If you want my opinion i suggest using the talking arch cd to install
gentoo. You dont have to worry about passing it commandline
arguments. The software speech just comes up talking right away.

http://the-brannons.com/tarch

Website: http://deedra.the-brannons.com
blog: http://deedra.the-brannons.com/blog