Looking for Best Linux Text to Speech?

Jason Miller hobbgoblin79 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 21:25:31 EDT 2013

Hello,

You can use espeak and create your own voices, or modify current ones, to your liking, then use the espeak command to pipe a text file to a .wav file. After that,
depending on what version of sox you have, you can use that to convert your .wav fie, if youprefer a different format, to something else.

Hope that helps.

Jason