stable kernel tree

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Tue Aug 6 23:09:57 EDT 2013

Thanks Brandon. I actually remembered about wheezy-backports while I
was doing the compile on one of my machines. So, I stopped
compilation, and got the latest kernel from there. That seems to
indeed fix the issues I was seeing on one of my machines, but not on
the other one. I'm doing a build of 3.9.11 now on that box. I'll keep
the git suggestion in mind though.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn..net