new TalkingArch is here

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 14:17:43 EDT 2013

Tyler,
By the time you downloaded it, the problem was fixed.

Now I'm getting the following message from rtorrent:

(18:12:36) Could not create download: Could not find any trackers

This does appear to be a problem on my end, especially since I thought
rtorrent supported torrents without trackers. Maybe the Debian Wheezy
version doesn't support this. I would run Deluge, but it seems to put a
lot more load on my server's CPU, and rtorrent puts almost no load on
the server at all. I'm currently seeding all the Sonar torrents in
rtorrent, and the server load is almost 0. Maybe I should try using
Transmission. I'll get this thing working eventually.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"