Dumb post to the Stargardts Facebook group

Haden Pike haden.pike at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 18:48:36 EDT 2013

Figured I'd toss my two cents in here.

Yes I learned braille when I was younger, but I don't see that as
effecting how I write.  I rely on speech, not because I want to, but
because I have to.  I have very little feeling left in my finger tips.
On a side note, people have told me that they are terrible at reading
code without a braille display, which, as a computer science
undergraduate is something I find extremely interesting.  I take the
time to proof-read everything I write--even if it's on Twitter where
grammatical errors proliferate as you attempt to make your thought fit
into 140 characters.  If the screen reader miss-pronounces something,
it's generally a good indicator that it's spelled wrong.  For instance,
I put two (f)'s in proliferate.
Haden