Johns Patches?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sat Sep 22 17:12:48 EDT 2012

Well, this evening 1 of my Linux wizzards will be here working on a sound-card,
so we will need to boot this machine.  So I thought maybe if it were easy, I
would like to try John's patches, especially so I can jump with this DecTalk in
the the 3 kernels from 2.6.32.  I think I have a file you sent on March 06.  I
have a 3 kernel, but don't think it has Speakup?  Why isn't their an apt-get
command I can run to upgrade Speakup-and-its patches?  Running an
apt-get install speakup
finds nothing-and this is Debian Testing.
If there are reposatories we need to add, so I can grab latest speakups, please
inform.
Unlike probably %95 or more on this list, I am just a user.  Thanks so much in
advance
Hart