anything that converts txt to pdf?

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Mon Sep 17 20:03:19 EDT 2012

	Hello.  try this:

1.  At the beginning of each text file, prepend:

.nr PO 1.0i
.nr LL 6.5i
.nr ps 12
.nr VS 12
.ds CH
.ds CF
.nf

2. At the end of the text file put:

.fi

3.  For each text file, run:
groff -ms -Tps <text file name> > <filename.ps>
where the names in angle brackets are names you  substitute for the source
and destination files.

4.  Then, run  ps2pdf <filename.ps> <filename.pdf>

You may not need steps 1 and 2, but they will do things like give you a
nice margin on the top, bottom and sides, as well as set a good sized type
face and type size.

Hope that helps.
-Brian