Virtualbox and Windows

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 21:09:40 EDT 2012

I certainly plan on taking a close look at making VirtualBox work once my main machine is rebuilt, which should happen by the end of the week. In an attempt to provide a great technical support experience for libre operating systems and software, virtual machines will be extremely important, and VirtualBox is certainly one of the best virtualization tools available, although I also will be working with KVM and Qemu as fully libre alternatives to VirtualBox + proprietary extensions.

Before my computer died, I was able to get Knoppix running under a VirtualBox machine configured using the qt GUI and qt-at-spi, so the accessibility stack is certainly improving at a rapid pace. I look forward to being able to work with these things much more closely in the very near future, including the ReactOS I mentioned in an earlier post.
~Kyle
--
Kyle is a droid.
The whole world knows it