experimental js and ajax capable text browser

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 14:24:51 EDT 2012

This certainly sounds like an interesting project. As for packaging, I'll take a look, as I should be able to easily write a PKGBUILD for the Arch User Repository.

As for a license, my personal favorite, which I use for any code I write is
http://unlicense.org
Having said this, any existing free software license would be beneficial to the community of both users and developers. As the Arch PKGBUILD specification requires a license field to be filled in, I would feel more comfortable with packaging if the project already has a license.
~Kyle
--
Kyle is a droid.
The whole world knows it