Virtualbox and Windows

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Sep 4 13:56:03 EDT 2012

If I go the route with command line to Virtualbox, what commands do I
need? I'm brand new to this part of the Linux world and at this point,
I have not seen any vbox documentation.  On what to setup.  I was
thinking some vbox users on this list might have some configs that
would be good to jump off from.  I looked over some stuff from google
searching but really didn't learn anything I didn't already know.  I
assume the command line parms or configs determine partition size or I
should say, amount of memory allocated to run the guest and such.

Thanks for any more details.